Volunteer Information Center
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Stonewall Alliance Center.
Our organization is primarily made up of volunteers and we rely upon
members of our community to be the foundation of our Center. We truly
appreciate each of our volunteers and the special gifts each of them bring
to our organization.
The first step to becoming a volunteer at Stonewall Alliance Center is completing a
Volunteer Application Form.
If you seem like a good fit for volunteering, you will be contacted via
email for an in office orientation. After orientation, you will be able to
sign up for shifts.
- Office support (organizing, cleaning, sending thank you letters to donors, etc.)
- Data entry: entering member contact information into our database
- Outreach Intern / Volunteer
- Tabling at Thursday Night Market and other local events including festivals, workshops, and educational seminars
- Office Reception: greeting visitors and answering phones
- Pride Planning Committee
- Panel participants
- Educational workshops
- Design graphics & materials for Stonewall events and campaigns
- Assist Stonewall staff in marketing / publicizing fundraising events
- Assist staff at annual Stonewall fundraising events
- Make phone calls to donors and sponsors for fundraising
- Photograph stonewall events
- Edit / write articles for the Stonewall blog or newsletter
- Help with mailings
Any questions concerning volunteering should be directed to Alyssa at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Once again, thanks
for your interest in volunteering at Stonewall! We look forward to hearing