Our counseling program is committed to providing a safe, affirming and inclusive
environment. Our counselors are aware of the unique barriers that LGBQ+ and
T* people face when accessing services. It is because of this that we are
committed to creating an environment in which participants can expect:
- An atmosphere that is safe and welcoming for all members of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Intersex, Queer, Questioning, Ally, and Two-Spirit, Transgender, Transexual Community. (LGBQ+ and T*)
- Have your identity respected, including asserted name and pronoun.
- An environment that promotes learning, growth, empowerment and is open, safe and inclusive for all people.
- Non-judgmental counseling services.
- Be respected for your personal beliefs and background.
- Confidential treatment of personal matters.
Counseling is provided by Licensed and Pre-Licensed counselors. Services
are provided off site from the center.For more information or to schedule
an appointmentplease contact the counseling program directly. 530.809.2485