Stonewall Counseling Program
Counseling services are provided by licensed therapist and/or Master’s student interns. Our counseling program is committed to proving a safe, affirming and inclusive environment. As members of the LGBQ and T community, our counselors have their own lived experiences and are aware of the unique barriers that LGBTQ+ people face when accessing services. It is because of this that we are committed to creating an environment in which participants can expect:
- An atmosphere that is safe and welcoming for all members of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Transexual, Intersex, Queer, Questioning, Two-Spirit and Ally Community. (LGBTQ+)
- Have your identity respected, including asserted name and pronoun.
- An environment that promotes learning, growth, empowerment and is open, safe and inclusive for all people.
- Non-judgmental counseling services.
- Be respected for your personal beliefs and background.
- Confidential treatment of personal matters.
For more information or to schedule an appointment please contact the counseling program directly at 530-809-2485 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.