Film and Media
- LGBTQ+ NationA news magazine, reporting news and commentary on topics of interest within the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer community.
- The AdvocateNews surrounding the gay community.
- Lesbian NewsThe nation's longest running lesbian publication and vehicle for the experience of women's art, music, literature, films and history.
- Human Rights CampaignAs the largest civil rights organization working to achieve equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans, the Human Rights Campaign represents a force of more than one million members and supporters nationwide — all committed to making HRC's vision a reality.
- Gay Politics ReportCovers the intersection of politics and the fight for equality for gays and lesbians, bisexuals and transgender people.
- Huffington PostThe internet newspaper, featuring news, blogs, video, and more.
The Devotion Project is a series of short documentaries celebrating LGBTQ+ couples and families.
Out in the Silence is a 2010 documentary film by Joe Wilson and Dean Hamer.
It chronicles the chain of events that occur when the severe bullying of a gay teen draws Wilson and his partner back to the conservative rural
community of Oil City, Pennsylvania
where their own same-sex wedding announcement had previously ignited a controversy. The film focuses on the widely varying, emotional reactions
of the town's residents including the teen and his mother, the head of the local chapter of the
American Family Association, and an evangelical pastor and his wife.